- Bar Ilan University
- Ben Gurion University
- Hebrew University
- Tel Aviv University
- Weizmann Institute
Instructions for calendar
The joint Google Calendar may be viewed here, or embedded directly into your own Google Calendar (if you are using one).
The data is supplied by users like you: to add an event please follow the instructions below.
- To follow events:
- On this page: visit as often as you wish.
- Embedded in your own Google Calendar:
- Log-in into your Google Calendar account;
- Press “Other calendars” at the bottom left corner;
- Choose “Add by URL”;
- Enter one of the access codes from the list below.
- To add an event:
- (Why would I want to do that? Because not everyone is on the organizer’s mailing list).
- By email:
- After checking that the event is not already present, send the details to the IMU secretary.
- To become an authorized contributor:
- (You need to have a Gmail account with Google Calendar).
- Email the secretary to be included in the list of authorized persons. (You need to be an Israeli faculty member, post-doc or graduate student of mathematics or related areas).
- If you have not already done so, follow the embedding instructions above.
- Add the event as if you were adding it to your own calendar(s). Be sure to include essential information, preferably via a link to a website.
- What should be included?
- Any conference, workshop or minischool that will reasonably be of interest to others.
- Deadlines for registration or various submissions are welcome as well.
- Special lectures and Prize lectures are fine too.
- (but please do not clog the schedule with regular seminars)