Thursday, May 24, 2018, 17:00-18:30
Second floor of Amado Building
- The laminated poster should be printed as a single sheet, and laid out to a standard poster size (around 80×120 cm).
- Participants are expected to mount their posters on Thursday, May 24, 2018 between 16:30-17:00 .
- Author(s) must be present at the poster during the poster session.
- Presenters are expected to remove their poster after the session.
- Please send title and abstracts for your poster to email@example.com until the 10/5/2018.
On Weakly Distinguishing Graph Polynomials, Vsevolod Rekita (Technion)
Free Pairs of a Simplicial Complex and an Application, Alberto F. Boix (BGU)
Properties of Neumann Domains, Sebastian Egger (Technion)
Projection Methods for Solving Singular Differential Game, Oleg Kelis (Haifa U. & Technion)